Smarter properties: Building increased value.
Green design is becoming a standard solution for reducing the long-term operating costs of a property and adding greater efficiencies and value to the built environment for the next generation.
Providing sustainability consulting on both new construction and existing property projects, Marx|Okubo’s sustainability teams help owners, investors and lenders determine the sustainability potential of a property and life-cycle cost benefits; navigate government regulations and environmental certifications; and comply with sustainability benchmarking and reporting initiatives.
Sustainability services can include:
- Green property condition assessments
- LEED existing building (EBOM) gap analysis
- Building commissioning and retro-commissioning services
- Energy and water audits/benchmarking
- Pre-construction sustainability reviews
- Indoor air quality audits
- Building resiliency and natural hazard risk analysis
- Healthy building certifications
- Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmarking (GRESB) consulting