Property owners, investors and lenders: Evaluating/implementing solid sustainability practices can be key to long-term success—green design can reduce operating costs, make buildings more attractive and add value for the next generation. Marx|Okubo can work with you to:
- Address long-term ownership and operational efficiencies or evaluate how to get a quick return on investment.
- Go beyond traditional engineering to consider improving exterior/interior systems, operations and, ultimately, value.
- Determine the sustainability potential of a property and life-cycle cost benefits; navigate government regulations and environmental certifications; and comply with sustainability benchmarking and reporting initiatives.
Key Sustainability Services
- Energy and water audits/benchmarking
- Indoor air quality audits
- Upgrade and repair scoping and design solutions
- Sustainability Management Reports (SMR)
- LEED existing building (EBOM) gap analysis
- Building commissioning and retro-commissioning services
- Pre-construction sustainability reviews
- Building resiliency and natural hazard risk analysis
- Photovoltaic system reviews
- Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmarking (GRESB)