A dedicated advocate for your investment.
As an owner’s representative, Marx|Okubo acts as the owner’s advocate to ensure that projects are completed on schedule and budget, while also minimizing project execution risk to meet investment objectives. With a national platform and skilled staff, Marx|Okubo scales and scopes owner’s representative services to meet the needs of a diverse client and project universe.
Whether working as a key advisory member of a project team, focusing on constructability issues and monitoring progress and quality, or taking a more active role as construction project manager, Marx|Okubo tailors its efforts to support and augment the investor or project teams’ strengths and weaknesses. Our teams help align interests and facilitate collaboration, ultimately executing a well-constructed, quality project.
Our range of owner’s representative services may include:
- Definition and refinement of project scope and budget
- Professional team scope/qualifications and selection
- Construction document oversight and coordination
- Construction document peer review
- Bid process oversight and evaluation
- Contract negotiations
- Construction observation and reviews
- Schedule and contract management
- Pay application/project draw processing
- Project closeout/punch list and warranty reviews